While most of these products are free for everyone, G Suite seems to include enterprise-level features for its subscribers. Unlike other products, it even comes with mobile device management, letting its users activate/deactivate current services online and control which apps are enabled, or even remote wipe if the employee goes rogue with a company device. From securing data and devices to sharing files in the cloud or even collaborating in real-time, G suite tends to offer a lot to its users, making their tasks a whole lot easier and efficient. At Hordanso, we realise its importance and role in our customer’s tasks, and hence makes your growth one of our top priority. We are a one-stop destination for all your google apps needs providing quality consultation, guidance, training and also support.
- Connecting Us With The World - It allows the users to share spreadsheets and documents, create video conferences or use instant messaging.
- Accessible Control - Provides many tools capable of being operated on mobile.
- Secured Medium - Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share.
- Filtered Information - It's default spam filtering is considered to be the leading feature, making us focus on the rest of the tasks.
With some groundbreaking solutions and efficient technique, G Suite is known for making working together a whole lot easier. It’s widely used in different sectors like:
- Small & mid-sized Business
- New Business
- Large Business
- Educational Institutions
- Non-Profit Organizations